Procolor®AC 60RGBW Series is a powerful and outdoor rated floodlight with high lumen output and excellent color consistency. Procolor®AC 60RGBW floodlights are excellent solution for accent lighting, spot lighting, wall washing, facade lighting applications and widely used in illuminating historical buildings, monuments, smaller structures in parks and other areas.
Procolor®AC 60RGBW consists of 6 High Power RGBW LEDs (4 in 1 Chip). Available in 3 different beam angles. Procolor®AC 60RGBW Series has a sturdy die-cast aluminium body. It works at universal power input 90 ~ 264VAC to ensure connections over long distances. Procolor®AC 60RGBW Series provides easy setup and programming with standard DMX512 and RDM protocols, without special or complex communication protocols.
• Procolor®AC 60RGBW provides compatible communication with other fixtures using standard DMX512 and RDM protocols without requiring any other special communication protocol or production ID. They are remotely addressable in group via RDM protocol. This feature allows for easy pixel mapping and addressing after all installations have been completed.
• Procolor®AC 60RGBW floodlights enable flexible application using very long starter and jumper cables, since they operate in 90 ~ 264VAC 50/60HZ universal voltage range.
• Through RDM monitoring and software, it is possible to follow and determine: whether the fixtures are working properly, voltage input and output warnings, serial number and display of regional temperature values and DMX address. The user is informed by e-mail according to incoming data thus, automatic interventions are possible based on received data.
• Procolor®AC 60RGBW Series work through Madrix® software and hardware in coordination. Pixel mapping can be made easily by selecting fixtures in Madrix® library.
• Available in 3 different beam angles as 10° / 25° / 35°
• The mounting apparatus, which can move on the fixture, is oriented and secured with a stable gear system at 6° angles, thus maintaining its position with a sturdy lock.
• IP67 class Procolor®AC 60RGBW floodlights, are designed to meet the challenging requirements of exterior applications with their robust and durable structure. It is resistant to shock, vibration and other harsh conditions through die-cast aluminium body and tempered glass cover.
• Input and output is delivered through a cable and requires an extra junction box. This function allows cable connection between distances. Jumper cables can be determined according to the desired length of cable.
• Procolor®AC 60RGBW Series is produced in RAL9005-black color as standard, and is also available in different colors in RAL code upon request.